If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you can't find it, here are some tips to help you locate your package:
1. Verify the shipping address is correct.
2. Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
3. Look around the delivery location for your package. Some deliveries may be placed near the garage or side door.
4. See if someone else accepted the delivery.
5. Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
6. Finally, please know that packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival.
7. If you suspect an error on your delivery, please contact your local USPS office for additional details.